Driver & Fleet Compliance Services
Keep your drivers and fleets on the road with a single source for driver background checks and fleet compliance services. We can help you navigate these highly regulated industry requirements
RoadReady✓™ is a complete solution for managing the compliance of your DOT and nonDOT drivers—as well as your corporate vehicles— to limit your risk and ensure that your business is always road ready.
Our team of experienced professionals can work with you to build a customized compliance program with any or all of the following:
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
Simply put, our single solution can easily be configured to meet the specific needs of your unique business model
Get your fleet and drivers road ready!
DOT Driver Compliance Expertise
Pre-hire background screening for drivers and fleets are a highly regulated industry and include many significant moving parts such as drug and alcohol testing, physical exam management and driver qualification files.
- Our team of experts has decades of regulatory expertise, dramatically enhancing your ability to manage programs with strict DOT and FMCSA guidelines.
- We can help you to manage driver and fleet compliance to help you focus your administrative time on other aspects of your business.
Increased Process Efficiency
Our single sign-on platform allows you to streamline the DOT hiring process (Criminal Check, MVR, Drug Testing and DOT Physicals to produce a Driver Qualification file) while providing a better candidate and recruiting experience. Our goal is to get your driver compliant and on the road quickly.
Driver Qualification System (DQS)
We provide a single source for driver qualification file management.
- We provide motor vehicle records (MVR), road test results, physical certifications and completed applications so you can gauge your drivers’ compliance with DOT regulations.
- We notify you of all expiring items in the driver qualification file, integrate the steps required to remain compliant and provide a sophisticated audit trail so you can track progress over time.
Driving Records Monitoring
You already know high-risk drivers can create significant financial and reputational liabilities for your business. Imagine not only knowing who those people are, but also receiving violation alerts that allow you to act immediately, without waiting several weeks – or several months, to take corrective action.
Find Your Solution
Tell us about your business and a representative will contact you shortly to discuss the best screening solutions to meet your needs.
FMCSA’s Commercial Driver’s License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Moving Forward – Implementation date January 6, 2020