This recognition is First Advantage’s fifth Comparably Award in 2023
First Advantage has been honored with an array of culture awards in the large companies’ bracket by Comparably for 2023. The most recent achievement is being recognized as a Best Company for Diversity.
Each quarter, Comparably, a platform that provides culture and compensation data for public and private companies, recognizes companies with Best Places to Work Awards, as rated by their employees, across a variety of categories.
Comparably Awards received by First Advantage in 2023 include:
- Best Company for Diversity: Based on anonymous feedback from employees of color (non-Caucasian).
- Best CEOs for Diversity: Based solely on how employees of color (non-Caucasian) rate and approve of their company CEOs.
- Best Career Growth: Based on how employees feel about their professional development opportunities (meaningful career advancement, mentorship, challenging work, how often they receive valuable feedback from their direct managers on how to improve).
- Best Global Culture: Measures how North American and international workers from large companies (more than 500 employees) with a global footprint rate their overall workplace experiences in 16 different metrics (compensation, leadership, co-workers, work-life balance, career growth, perks & benefits, etc.).
- Best Company Outlook: Measures how confident employees are about the future success of their company, how likely they are to recommend working there to a friend (eNPS – employee Net Promoter Score), and if they’re typically excited to go to work each day.