Updated March 3, 2023
HewardMills serves as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for First Advantage in United Kingdom and Europe. The DPO’s responsibilities are outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in Member State legislation. One of the DPO’s core tasks is to inform and advise companies and employees who carry out the actual processing of personal data about their obligations. Appointing a DPO is mandatory for certain organisations under Article 37 of the GDPR.
HewardMills supports First Advantage Global Compliance team for monitoring First Advantage’s data privacy compliance, and serves as a point of contact between Fist Advantage, individuals, and the Supervisory Authorities.
HewardMills is a global DPO office with a multidisciplinary team of data professionals. HewardMills has a wide range of skills and expertise within its team, further supported by a network of trusted strategic partners. HewardMills is known for its long-lasting embedded relationships, their focus is on integrity, ethics, and for protecting customers and Data Subjects. HewardMills assists customers around the world with building robust data protection compliance programs on four (4) fundamental pillars: Corporate Governance, Privacy Operations, Policies & Procedures and Training & Awareness.
HewardMills as First Advantage’s DPO
HewardMills supports First Advantage and helps build a robust compliance programme around the 4 pillars.
- Corporate Governance
- Data protection corporate governance structures
- Registrations and notifications with the appropriate data protection authorities
- Privacy Operations
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Record of Processing Activities (RoPAs)
- Legitimate Interest Assessment (LIA)
- Data Subject Rights Requests (DSRRs)
- Privacy by Design and by Default
- Breach management planning and response plans
- Policies and Procedures Training & Awareness
- Point of contact for the Data Protection Authorities
- Local regulatory requirements
HewardMills’ DPO Presence in Europe:
For more information on HewardMills, please visit https://hewardmills.com/.