As of today, all United States Department of Transportation (DOT) Agency Random Rates are officially accounted for as published in the Federal Register at the links listed below. Following is a summary table.
The Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) has also posted the random rates for 2020 at: https://www.transportation.gov/odapc/random-testing-rates .
- FAA: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-12-20/pdf/2019-27527.pdf
- FMCSA: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-12-27/pdf/2019-28164.pdf
- PHMSA: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-12-30/pdf/2019-27992.pdf
- USCG: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-12-27/pdf/2019-27896.pdf
- FRA & FTA: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2020-01-23/pdf/2020-01011.pdf
|Agency||2020 Random Drug Testing Rate||2020 Random Alcohol Testing Rate|
|FRA||25% (covered service employees)
|10% (covered service employees)
Are You a Small Business?
Get started now with easy-order