In less than a week, First Advantage will host Collaborate 2022: Navigating New Horizons. Over three days, the annual user conference will connect hundreds of HR decision-makers from the world’s top companies and explore current trends and best practices in background screening and drug testing.
Helping make Collaborate 2022 possible are several industry-leading organizations. This year’s sponsors include:
- iCIMS the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, wining workforce
Paradox, the conversational recruiting platform built to give every recruiter, hiring manager and talent professional an assistant to get work done
- SambaSafety, the market leader in driver risk management technology
- Fama, the world’s largest social media screening company and a leader in applying AI to background screening services
- OralTox® by Premier Biotech, an instant oral fluid drug testing product
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP, provider of advisory, litigation and transactional legal services to clients worldwide
- Appriss Insights, an Equifax Company and provider of comprehensive risk and criminal justice intelligence products and solutions
Joe Jaeger, President of the Americas for First Advantage, commented, “For the First Advantage team, Collaborate is more than a conference – it’s the chance to bring people together, face-to-face, and deliver an agenda packed with educational and impactful sessions for our customers. We’re grateful for the support and involvement of our 2022 sponsors. Each of these organizations represents a unique facet of the HR industry, offering expertise and solutions to today’s most pressing business challenges.
With regard to iCIMS’ continued participation, Chris Amabile, Senior Director of Partnerships & Alliances for the company, shared, “The First Advantage Collaborate event in Las Vegas offers our team valuable takeaways on forward-looking screening trends and a view into First Advantage’s strong vision for the future. It’s always a pleasure to grow relationships with the organizations we partner closely with by engaging in unique opportunities like this one.”
Open to First Advantage customers and invited guests only, Collaborate 2022 will take place April 20-22 at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with representatives of the sponsoring organizations during designated Sponsor Meet & Greet sessions on Wednesday, April 21. Visit the conference website for more details.
Are You a Small Business?
Get started now with easy-order